Personal information is an increasingly valuable – and increasingly risky – business asset. As businesses struggle to keep up with the critical, fast-changing data protection laws and face an increasing risk of serious data breaches.
Our Silicone Valley office run by attorney Andres Campuzano has a breadth of experience in the privacy, data protection and cybersecurity space, where it is particularly active in advising clients in the retail, hospitality, financial services and technology sectors. The group is well equipped for handling high-profile incident response work, an area for which Los Angeles-based practice. In addition, the team is also recognized for its regulatory and compliance expertise. We are experts in FTC and non-US data protection authorities; ‘exceptional’ cybersecurity experts , who boasts ‘deep and diverse government experience’; and a group of attorneies most active in the technology sector. Our team has experience advising on issues relating to the HIPPA and CCPA, respectively.
Core areas include:
- Audits and data mapping
- Compliance programs and policies
- Data subject access and opposition rights
- Data security, data loss prevention and data breaches
- Online and mobile tracking and consumer protection regulation
- E-discovery and investigations management
- Global data transfer management (transfer agreements, BCRs, etc.)
- Incident Response Planning and Execution